How to Apply
Please print, complete, and return to BEMA:
A copy of the following items must be included with your application:
- A written background of your religious affiliations and ministry history.
- A written recommendation from the pastor of your sending church in the U.S.A. or from a National Pastor who has been with BEMA for at least 10 years. This recommendation must be signed by the pastor and include the following:
- The completed Missionary Authorization form.
- A signed letter that contains:
- A full discription of his knowledge of you.
- His knowledge of your moral & character background.
- His knowledge of your family (wife, children, etc)
- Background report of Bible studies, degrees, certificates and schooling. A copy of certificates should be sent with application if at all possible.
- A copy of your doctrinal beliefs.
- Your written personal testimony.
- Your wife's written personal testimony.